Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Upcoming Events!

March has turned out to be jam packed, literally. I'm stoked for April - I have 4 shows lined up and hope I can squeeze some others in, if I can score tickets last minute.

While the Metroland Newspaper provides an organized lay out of concerts and events in and around the Capital Region, I usually hear about which bands are coming to town via WEQX - The Real Alternative.


Of Monsters and Men: April 10th @ Jillian's, Albany.

Maryleigh & the Fauves with Sister Sparrow & the Dirty Birds: April 13th @ The Putnam Den, Saratoga.

Ani Difranco: April 19th @ The Egg, Albany.  (Sold out, ticket wanted. Anyone? Bueller?)

The Avett Brothers: April 22nd @ The Palace Theater, Albany.

Passion Pit: April 23rd @ Northern Lights, Clifton Park.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment