Monday, March 26, 2012

Party Boat - March 2012

Free show. 3 floors down from where I live. Friday night. New friends. Hot diggity!

I had the pleasure of seeing this band rock this past weekend. Maryleigh, of Maryleigh and the Fauves, was playing bass guitar for one of the dudes in the group that couldn't be there. They're punky, loud and fast. An injury left me to experience the perks of being a wallflower but I still managed to get down as best I could. Not sure of the band-members names, unfortunately I left before an introduction could be made, but I did run into my friend Jason, a producer in town, who let me in on a little gem - their EP can be found on Bandcamp!

partyboat.bandcamp.com

The EP consists of 7 tracks, "New Orleans Baby" is my fav. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment