Monday, April 16, 2012

Playlist Sharing.

Since this is a blog about music I thought it fitting and helpful to share the playlists that I create for my yoga classes. I lead 2 classes on the weekends at Hot Yoga Saratoga and I'm always getting positive feedback on them, as well as questions about which songs were on them. I'll try to share them from time for your listening pleasure.

Here is the list from Sunday's class:

  • Love Fade - Tamaryn
  • No Light, No Light - Florence + The Machine.
  • Fake Palindromes - Andrew Bird
  • I Know I'm Not Alone - Michael Franti & Spearhead
  • Sexx laws - Beck
  • Next Girl - The Black Keys
  • Good - Better Than Exra
  • Kick Drum Heart - The Avett Brothers
  • Ready to Start - Arcade Fire
  • The Whip - Locksley
  • My Girl - The Temptations
  • Here Comes Your Man - Pixies
  • Zombie - The Cranberries
  • Diet Mountain Dew - Lana Del Rey'
  • Too Close - Alex Clare
  • Do It Again (edit) - The Chemical Brothers
  • Have You Ever Seen The Rain? - Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • Ho Hey - The Lumineers
  • Limit To Your Love - James Blake
  • Golden Touch (Connie Price Mix) - Blue States
  • Little Closer (Don Krustscho Mix) - Jondo
  • Skinny Love - Bon Iver

No comments:

Post a Comment